quarta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2013

Postcard

Hi there! First of all I would like to thanks everyone for the number of viewings this blog has received.
And I´ll keep with this motto: Any comments or questions you have it will be a pleasure for me to answer them!


But for now I have a question:
Have you ever heard about the "Postcrossing Community"?
People from all over the world are enrolled in Postcard community, and that´s the cool part of the deal!
It works this way: You will get someone's adress to send a postcard, and right after the person receive your postcard you´ll be able to receive your postcard from someone else.

Check their rules, do your inscription (it´s free if you want join the group) request an adress and send it a postcard. So then, as soon as you can imagine there will be a postcard in your mail box!
 My opinion is that right after requesting a new adress and before sending it's postcard, search for descriptions or suggestions of what the person expect to receive (Some people ask for especif things but some simply love to be surprised)



This was a postcard I sent to someone from Taiwan, the suggestion was that: "Hey people all over, could you help me with a postcard Wedding collection?"



Um comentário: