terça-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2014

Dakota




Dakota was my first and last(?) Doll Customization, it was a Blythe type doll to be more exatcly. If you have never heard about these terms, I suggest you to google it and roll down the neverending page the search will bring. That's a wonderfull world introduced me by "Flor", a huge friend of mine (http://www.flickr.com/photos/hanakosu/). She offered her tools and one of her dolls to do the job, and in less than two days Dakota was born, it was almost two years ago. Some days after the customization Flor left Brasil to live and study in Spain, and Dakota went there with her!
 The doll was made to be sold, in order to help Flor's studies costs.

Dakota was the name that the new owner suited the doll. I got so happy that Myriam adopted the doll that I did this illustration to thanks her. 





Here are some pics of the Doll:



(Flor Dias Photo)

(Flor Dias Photo)


(MimiJoy's Photo)







Here are some customizers I enjoy:



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário