Here it is! My customized Chuck Taylor!
These were the pictures I selected to show the custom's process. Shy bear did a great job performing the artist! Hope you like it guys!
And don't forget to check out the custom's collection they have!
1. Developing the characters. The main Idea was to use the wolf and sheeps theme.
3. Drawing on the sneaker
4. Protecting the areas that are not going to be painted.
5. Choosing the colors (Blue, Magenta and Ochre)
6. Applying the first layer of colors with coloured pencils.
7. Now the second layer with acrylics
8. Ta-da, that's Finished!
9. Some merchandising (cof cof!)
10. Thanks for the visit!